- Quicker resolution of inflammation and pain
- Release of endorphins
- Increased local blood supply (causing faster healing)
Other current areas of global application and research of the cold laser include:
- Antibiotic-resistant wound closure
- Burn treatment
both of which are showing very promising results.
Cold Laser Therapy in our clinic is used to decrease pain, quickly reduce inflammation, and increase local blood supply, and works excellently on conditions such as:
- Tendonitis (eg. Shoulder pain, Tennis or Golf Elbow, Wrist and Hand pain, Hip, Knee or Ankle pain.)
- Inflammation & Swelling
- Arthritis by reducing inflammation and pain.
Following Cold Laser Therapy these areas are usually less painful and more mobile so that active therapy and resolution can be reached much more quickly.