To use an analogy, if a house is built upon an uneven concrete foundation, the resulting twist in the wooden framing resting on the foundation will cause the wallboard to keep producing cracks in the same places, regardless of how many times they are ‘patched’ over. Only by levelling the foundation can the framing become level and untwisted, thereby stopping the recurrence of the same ‘cracks’ in the walls. The balance of any frame depends firstly upon the ‘levelness’ of the foundation upon which it rests.
The orthotics we provide for our patients are 100% custom, made from plaster casting in the neutral, non-weight bearing position.
- Your Feet have 25% of all the bones in your body.
- An average person takes 7000 steps per day, 192 million steps per lifetime.
- You will walk about 3/4 of the way around the world in your lifetime.
- your foot length approximately 1/7 of your height.
- An average person will put 100 tons of force through their feet every day!